Sorry this position has been filled
We are looking for an IT Technical Specialist to join our growing technical operations team. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting technology solutions such as Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and Azure to help our customers securely run and grow their businesses.
We are looking for someone who can display the following attributes:
- Passionate about technology
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Patient, level-headed and cool under pressure
- Ability to work both individually and as part of the team
- Committed to continuous professional development
- Working as part of the operations team
- Resolve support tickets in Connectwise Manage
- Support customer devices, networks, connectivity and applications
- Setting up users and mailboxes in Azure AD and Office 365
- Proactively monitor systems using ConnectWise Automate
- Check security compliance, remediate and implement best practice
- Visit customers to provide support and deliver our professional services (when COVID-19 restrictions lifted)
- Evaluate new technologies and contribute to our knowledgebase
- Instil confidence, educate and empower our customers
- You’ll need to demonstrate you have the required experience and technical knowledge. As a guide, we think you need at least 2 years of experience in a similar MSP role and/or HND/Degree (Computing or STEM) and/or CompTIA, Microsoft or equivalent certifications
- You need to demonstrate how you supported clients/customers in your previous roles and how you improved the technical services you provided.
- You need to be able to show how you keep up with technology and get ahead of the next big thing.
- A clean full UK Driving License would be advantageous
Salary & other benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday (including statutory)
- Enrolment in the workplace pension scheme
- Flexible working – a combination of in-office and at home
- Quarterly training and development plan
- An additional day for CPD every quarter
- Flexibility to evolve and make the job your own
- Ability to join company private healthcare insurance plan after completion of first year’s continuous employment
Due to current Government guidelines with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic, at present, this role is fully remote until we can return to an office environment. This will include all interviews and onboarding which will be carried out via Microsoft Teams. Once the restrictions are lifted the role can be carried out both remotely and in-office and this will be mutually agreed at the interview stage.
How to apply:
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com. All successful candidates will be notified after the closing date with details of the next stage of the recruitment process.