Sorry this position has been filled
At IT Foundations we believe in providing exceptional service to our customers. To do this we invest in our staff to give them all the key skills needed to deliver our services and grow within the business.
As part of our business expansion, we are looking for a passionate individual who believes in exceptional customer service, innovation and disrupting the norm to raise standards. We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology and can demonstrate excellent customer service skills in whatever industry they currently work in.
We are looking for someone who can display the following attributes:
- Passionate about technology
- Enjoy problem solving
- Excellent customer service skills
- Patient, level-headed and cool under pressure
- Ability to work both individually and as part of the team
- Committed to continuous professional development.
- Educated to at least HNC/HND or degree level but does not have to be IT specific
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team
- Demonstrate competent IT skills (e.g. Windows, MacOS, Microsoft 365).
- Proactively monitoring customer systems to ensure that problems are identified and rectified as quickly as possible
- Respond to customer requests either by telephone, email or CRM system ticket request including identifying when support needs to be escalated to another member of the team
- Prepare, install and configure new hardware and software as per the customer’s requirements and our standards
- Complete on and offboarding processes for customers
- Generate reports and gather information for proposals and meetings;
- Work with third party suppliers to deliver solutions on behalf of the customer
- Researching technology to find better ways of supporting and delivering our services to our customers.
Salary & other benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- 30 days holiday
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme
- Flexible working – office or office and home
- Full training for the role
- Quarterly training and development plan
Due to current Government guidelines with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic, at present this role is fully remote until we can return to an office environment. This will include all interviews and on-boarding which will be carried out via Microsoft Team. Once the restrictions are lifted the role can be carried out both remotely and in-house and this will be mutually agreed at the interview stage.
How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes and want to find out more – get in touch. We’d love to have an informal chat, explain the role and find out about you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All successful candidates will be notified after the closing date with details of the next stage of the recruitment process.