Recently we talked about the importance of retaining multiple backups as part of a successful business continuity or backup and recovery plan (Data Backup – The Rule of 3). One of the key aspects discussed is the need to retain an off-site backup and in our opinion for most organisations the cloud is the best choice.
IT Foundations partner with a number of organisations to provide comprehensive cloud backup options as a fully managed service that enables off-site backup and recovery of:
- Entire Server Operating systems (physical or virtual)
- File data stored on server shares and mapped drives
- SQL Servers and Databases
- Exchange Information Stores and mailboxes
- Office 365 Mailboxes
- Desktops, Laptops and Mac computers
- IOS and Android Mobile Devices
The importance of these products cannot be over stated. Even if you use Dropbox, SharePoint or another cloud files provider, having an alternative source of recovery is a great idea.
Our Partners include:
For information on our cloud backup services please contact your account manager or a member of our sales team.