What is Business Telephony and VoIP?
IT Foundations can provide your business with the latest telephony solutions by 3CX.
3CX is an open standard IP PBX that offers complete unified communications out of the box. It is suitable for any business size or sector. 3CX offers a fully featured solution providing you with advanced contact centre features and mobile solutions at a fraction of the cost.
VoIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol, which by itself means voice over the internet. It is a technology that delivers voice communications and multimedia (such as video) over the internet.
Benefits of managed telephony
Talk to our experts today to find out how we can provide your telephony & broadband solutions
How can 3CX be cost beneficial?
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be reduced significantly and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by up to 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead
- Make free interoffice calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates